I'm writing this from my hospital room with great hopes of going home tomorrow! What a wild 72 hours it has been! Since we are talking food I won't bother you with all the details... just know that I am fine and surgery went well.

You can read more about my saga on my FACEBOOK page.

Thank goodness for stocking food in the freezer. Monday and Tuesday's dinner will be coming from my freezer stash! And Sunday's soup will  be doubled and be added to the freezer.

Don't forget to have a few meals on hand for those unexpected days!

Now, here's what's ON THE MENU...





MONDAY~DINNER FROM THE FREEZER







TUESDAY~2ND FREEZER MEAL
SLOW COOKER CHILI
Rice
MEXICAN EXPLOSION SALAD





WEDNESDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY~LO-CARB
CHICKEN BACON CROCKPOT CHOWDER
CUCUMBER SALAD






THURSDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
SMOKEY BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES
WITH COLESLAW
HOMEMADE POTATO CHIPS







FRIDAY
TILAPIA FISH TACOS WITH ARUGULA
Berries in lime juice



SATURDAY
ROASTED TOMATO MINI PIES
CAESAR SALAD






SUNDAY~SOUP DAY
MINESTRONE SOUP
Crusty Bread


Other dishes ON THE MENU this week...




LACE COOKIES




KICKED UP CHEX MIX



Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top