It is attention to detail and the little things that bring so much beauty to our lives and our living spaces.

Unexpected, delightful, fanciful, beautiful, eye-catching... just some of the words I would use to describe this little hand made FLORA DOORA.




A Flora Doora is a darling plastic lined handmade bag with a little handle perfect for holding and hanging fresh flowers. Made by my friend Jane from FLORA DOORA, these little reasonably priced bags add warmth and interest and an unexpected flourish to any decor!

I have quite a few that I use to decorate door handles, chairs, bookshelves and many nooks and crannies in my home. I fill them with flowers, greens and twiggy things.

Baby the cat on the front porch~ The little line in the bottom right of the image is rain. We were having a sun shower!


I also keep several on hand to give as hostess gifts . Filled with flowers, homemade treats  or a little surprise, they are a delightful thank you to any hostess!

This darling flora doora "Margaux" is sewn from a piece of  french fabric Jane found in a brocante in Nannay, France. It is a true vintage treasure!



Jane is so graciously giving this sweet FLORA DOORA to one dear StoneGable reader. Thanks Jane! I know my readers will love these gracenotes as much as I do!

Just leave a comment! For an additional chance, visit FLORA DOORA and let me know what lovely bag you like.



The winner will be chosen  Sunday evening, August 21.


I am participating in WOW US WEDNESDAY at Savvy Southern  Style


Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top