No fancy pictures, or colorful font...just some plain talk today!

Today is my last post here at StoneGable.


Sorry, this is so sudden. But when God tells you to move, we better move! And I am a little slow in listening!

Moving from this blog is one of the hardest things I have ever done. I love it so! But I maybe love it too much! 

Some of you know that I am a bible teacher and a Christian speaker and I feel this is the real reason God has put me here on earth. My real purpose is to speak God's love, salvation and Word into the lives of others. Sometimes blogging has gotten in the way of doing that! More and more of my time has been given to blogging and less and less to the God I serve. More of my worth and affirmation, as of late, has come from blogging and my worth as a precious, desired and adored child of God has seemed a little less bright. How foolish of me!

It should be an easy decision... to obey God. God says it, we do it! But sometimes it is very painful, even if we know that God is always right... that He loves us more than we could ever imagine or think. He tells us that HE has a plan for our live. A good plan with a good outcome! I believe that with all my being and want to be in the mainstream of that plan. I don't want to go it alone, be out of His will or miss this good plan and all the blessings that go along with it. I am all in! I belong to Him!

For sometime now I have know that my focus has been too much about my blog and not enough about His plan. So I am not off-roading any longer! I am getting on the right path. As hard as it is, I know that the path God has planned out for me is where my blessings are... and where I will meet Him!

One last thing...

Thank you for your friendship!

The biggest joy of blogging is YOU... and is what I will miss most. Thank you for reading, supporting and being so very kind.

I wish you all a holy and blessed Christmas. May the Author of Christmas, Jesus, find His manger in your heart this year! I pray that your best Christmas gift this year is HIM!

With love from StoneGable,
Yvonne


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top