My morning coffee just got a little better!  My dear friend Rett, from The Gazebo House sent me this beautiful MUG RUG!

A rug mug... isn't that a great idea?




She is an accomplished quilter, and I had commented on a darling rug mug on her blog~


DSC_0098



...and in just a few days she had made one especially for me!  The colors compliment my study where I have my morning coffee. And the quilting and stitches make this a real work of ART!



Oh Rett! I just love my MUG RUG! Thank you so much!!!!!

Look at this creative detail...



She even put one of my very favorite Bible verses on it... Philippians 4:13



And she was kind enough to post a MUG RUG BINDING TUTORIAL!

Click HERE to see the making of my MUG RUG and an informative tutorial.



DSC_0332


Rett, how very thoughtful of you! You are so wonderfully kind!

THANK YOU!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top