The front door at StoneGable got a little face lift. 

It used to look like this...



Now it looks like this...




A new coat of paint, new door handle, new lock and new Autumn decor gives StoneGable a fresher look!

The door color is "almost black". The photography makes it look bluer that it really is.  I would have loved to add a silver, chrome or brushed nickle door handle and lock, but I could not part with my brass welcome medallion from Charleston. 

I have a love of wreaths and an even greater obsession with making them.  I wanted a light colored wreath for the door~ and whipped this one up. It was so easy. Next week look for the tutorial.






I wonder how this wreath will look snow covered? We are expecting up to 6 inches of snow tomorrow!

I am joining Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescapers


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top