The little built-in corner hutch in my dining room changes with the seasons



This Autumn I was inspired by 4 pumpkin tureens I purchased last year.

These pretty pumpkins were on sale at HomeGoods for $3.00 a piece! I scooped them up right away. I took the only 4 they had! I love a good bargain! 







So I took my cue from the  soft colors in the pumpkins and embellished my small hutch with whites, greens and browns... and quiet variations of these colors.




I kept it simple and let the mix of organics and dishes play together.

The look is clean and tidy with a sense of symmetry and calm.




Little touches of Fall in a stack of leaf bowls.









One of my favorite SG tricks is to stack cups and add a little something. Here, a stripped gourd nests in white porcelain cabbage cups.




The dishes on the wall to the left of the hutch belonged to my grandmother, Nani. I must get my love for dishes honestly!



These sweet little pumpkin tureens will tarry here until right after Thanksgiving... unless they are called into service for a tablescape




I am participating in WOW US WEDNESDAY at Savvy Southern Style/

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top