Autumn has a softer side. Creamy whites, warm browns, and the fading glory of summer hues.

Several of my dear readers have expressed that autumnal orange is not their favorite color.  I thought I would offer a softer color palate for fall decorating.



Using an old worn wooden bowl gives my arrangement rustic texture and warm color.

Hydrangeas are finally ready and at their peak to be dried! Click HERE to see a tutorial on drying hydrangeas. These beauties are located at the side of my house where they are protected and have turned a gorgeous color this year.



Filling a bowl full of fall-stained hydrangeas and acorns is a pretty alternative to pumpkins.




Look for these blooms as a part of my Christmas decor.!

I often get asked about my photographs~ I use a digital image program called Microsoft Digital Image 10. It is an old program. I'm sure there is an updated version. I can edit, watermark, enhance, store and do some pretty fun effects.

I used the "chalk" effect with these images.





I am joining Beverly at How Sweet The Sound  for Pink Saturday. Thank, Beverly! I just love this PINK ATTITUDE day!

I am joining my dear friend, The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday. Please go visit here weekly meme full of seasonal ideas!

I am joining Marty at A Stroll Through Life for Tabletop Tuesday. There are some wonderful and creative ideas!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top