Black and White Pumpkin Table




This year there was actually a pumpkin harvest at StoneGable. I have tried for years to successfully grow pumpkins to no avail. Due to the hot, dry weather the pumpkins I planted grew... and took over the garden.

This table was inspired by the Little Boo Pumpkins from my prolific garden!





I am enthralled with the creamy white color and waxy texture of the Little Boo Pumpkins! Combining them with black and white elements created a fun yet sophicated table.






The white "all purpose" tablecloth gives a clean background for the black and white theme.

Black and white napkins double as placemats once folded in the middle. I often use this trick and no one is the wiser... if I don't tell!

Pearlized grey flatware fits nicely with the color and feel of this dramatic table.


My love for mismatched piled high dishes is evident at this table. A large leaf and berry white charger grounds the grouping.







The black and white handpainted checked plate makes a perfect base for a Little Boo! And just to guild the Lilly, a little gingham ribbon is tied to the stem!



Napkins that match the placemats are doubled with a black and white check napkin for an extra punch. They are caught up with a white vintage feel napkin ring.





White bubble glasses and delicate porcelain cups and saucers are added to each place.





A wrought iron tiered fruit basket becomes a festive centerpiece.




Straw-like exselcer acts as a filler make a soft nest, of sorts, for the pumpkins.





A little pumpkin greets the table guests with a big BOO!





Large white pumpkins on wrought iron bases contribute to the centerpiece.









A large oil rubbed bronze lantern glows with the warmth of a bow embellished pillar candle.





Dessert plates are ready and waiting for a delicious pumpkin cheesecake.




The Menu
Waldorf Salad
Butternut Ravioli In A Walnut Cream Sauce
Grilled Apple Turkey Sausages
Pumpkin Cheesecake




StoneGable FYI: If you have visited me for any length of time, I am sure you have seen many of the pieces on this table before. Everything on this table is something I had on hand. And with the exception of the pumpkins, I have used the elements in this table many times on TT.



I am joining Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday. Please stop by and see all the beautiful and creative tables!

I am participating in Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper. She is a dear friend and has the most fun party full of seasonal goodies and inspiring ideas!

Join us weekly for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top