Fa-la-la-la-la..... la-la-la-la! I love to decorate my kitchen and breakfast room for Christmas!

It's my absolute favorite!


Come on in... baby, it's cold outside...










I'm joining 11 of my blog besties decking our halls and spreading Christmas Cheer. You can find a list of beautiful and creative home participating at the bottom of this post.








The breakfast room is decorated in lots of woodland naturals... pinecones and evergreens!

I think it looks warm and rich with lots of  black and white checks and plaid!








I picked up several live evergreens at Lowe's (VERY REASONABLE)... and planted them in white bowls. After Christmas I'll plant them outside.

The center evergreen is on a little black stool to give it extra height.









I tied evergreen and Cyprus to the back of each chair with back and white ribbon. 

The evergreens are all faux... but that will be our little secret! 

I was a "real greens" snob... but I can get such beautiful faux greens now and they are not messy at all!! I do, however miss their lovely fresh scent!








I put a simple evergreen garland around the chandy! 








Small wreath were hung on the shutters on either side of the breakfast room. 









On the other side of the table I set up a cocoa station.








I used a vintage 7 Up crate to hold white cocoa mugs...








YUMMY!









The breakfast room is almost ready for Christmas! I'll do a little rearranging and 
serve Christmas Brunch to family and friends!








I've been decking out other areas of StoneGable too.





To seer more, click  HERE


Remember to 

Pin It








Stop by these fabulous bloggers and see how they have DECKED THEIR HALLS this year!





THURSDAY


FRIDAY
And I'm sure you will want to stop by all the beautiful homes on the holiday tour... 





You won't be disappointed!!!!


Monday 

  Tuesday 

 Wednesday 

  Thursday 

  Friday 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top