Hi Friends! Can you believe it's already December? Only 23 days until Christmas!

No one is more aware of the calendar than I am! As I am writing this I am sitting up in bed, legs wrapped in ice and very sore! Recovering from bilateral knee cap surgery is such a mess!

Way, way, way to slow of a recovery for me!

And I see the calendar days quickly moving by and I just can't wait to get back to normal!


I doubt I'll be making anything on my menu this week... But old habits die hard!  If I can't cook this week, at least I can plan a menu, right?

Have a wonderful week... Enjoy some holiday music...it's time to get in some jolly Christmas spirit!

Now here's what's On The Menu...






Roast Root Vegetables




TUESDAY
Angel Hair Pasta






WEDNESDAY






THURSDAY
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Braised Cabbage with Bacon




FRIDAY
Crusty Bread








SATURDAY~ SOUP DAY
Veggie Sticks







SUNDAY
Crusty Bread For Dipping





Here are some other goodies I'm making this week...

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top