I am working on my web page, I hope you can tell.  I have been reading and working and making many, many mistakes. But, I have had success, too. I have so much to learn.

This beautiful angel's home is at Mission San Jose in San Antonio. I took a trip there last March. A wonderful place to visit (I love Texans)! The angel looks as if she has been kissed on her left cheek. There is no solid rhyme or reason to associate my blog with this picture, I just like this little "stone" angel.


I am trying to make a button, and I have been working on this for about 3 hours!  I just can't seem to get rid of the URL between the picture and the scroll screen.
I am very determined, but it is now after 1:00 am and well past my bedtime. I'll try again soon.
If you grab my button let me know if it works-  If you know how to solve my problem and want to help it would be more than appreciated! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top