StoneGable's Strawberry Festival Dessert


This yummy and EASY dessert was inspired by the Strawberry Festival Tablescape I shared yesterday.


Click HERE to visit this cheery tablescape.



To be a StoneGable WOW Factor Dessert a sweet treat must be delicious, easy and adaptable. And this scrumptious strawberry creation meets all the criteria and then some.

It is a formula dessert. That is, if you follow the formula it can be adapted and transformed into so many different kinds of desserts! This kind of dessert is my favorite. I can let my imagination run wild to make new creations. And I can use what I have on hand if I need a last minute dessert!



The Formula:
1 puffed pastry shells (I use pepperidge farm) + jam in the bottom + filling + fruit + topping + fruit.



The Recipe: StoneGable Strawberry Festival Dessert
1 pkg (8 count) puffed pastry shells
8 TBS strawberry jam (StoneGable Strawberry Jam tutorial post on Saturday)
1 cup lemon pudding (Jello pudding cups)
1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
Fresh whipped cream (I just used cool whip with a touch of added vanilla)
8 beautiful strawberries sliced to be fanned on top
mint to garnish

Make the puffed pastry cups according to directions and cool.  Removes tops and insides. The shell is what you want to fill.

Build your dessert by filling the bottom of the shell with 1 TBS strawberry jam. Top the strawberry jam with 2 TBS lemon pudding. Top with 2 TBS chopped fresh strawberries. Add whipped cream (not from a can, it gets too runny) and a beautifully fanned strawberry on the top. Refrigerate or serve immediately. 



Now let your imagination go on a sugar high and make a dessert all your own!


Here's some ideas to get you started!

*Raspberry jam, nutella or chocolate pudding, fresh raspberries, whipped cream , raspberries and shaved chocolate.

*Lemon curd, vanilla pudding, blueberries, whipped cream with grated lemon peel, blueberries with a thin lemon slice.

*Orange marmalade (use sparingly), mascapone mixed with confectioner's sugar and orange grated orange peel, mandrian oranges , whipped cream with grand marnier, orange slice


Now it's your turn to make a signature dessert!

I am joining Designs By Gollum for Foodie Friday.

I am joining my friend Holly from 504 Main for Tickled Pink Friday- Show Me What You've Got. So very fun and creative... join in!




504 Main

I am linking up with a new friend, Sam at The White Blue Sky for Culinary Evolution- There are some wonderful recipes and cooking blogs there!

The White Blue Sky button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top