September is APPLE month. On a recent trip to my local produce farm and orchard I was amazed by all the fragrant, delicious and beautiful apples.



So often many of us reach for the same apples to eat or cook with. But there are wonderful varieties perfect for eating, baking, sauteing, saucing or to make cider.

In order to expand my apple horizons I bought one of each variety at the orchard and did a little research and taste test. StoneGable smelled wonderful!!!!!

Hope you enjoy this primer I put together!



StoneGable Apple Primer










































I am participating in Pink (ish)  Saturday at How Sweet The Sound. Thanks Beverly for all the work you do weekly to put this fun event together!



I am participating in Apple Recipe Round-Up at A Little Lovliness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top