I could really use your help and opinion...


Big change is in the air at StoneGable. I am changing my beloved yellows and tuscan colors for neutrals.

I just ordered a new sofa in this...


New pillows and cube ottomens (to tuck under the sofa table) in this...



More pillows in this (I love this applique fabric)...



And 2 club chairs and an ottoman in this...



We are painting the walls this weekend. Well, actually my boys are painting... I am going away on a retreat. My ceiling will be refreshed with a soft white and the woodwork and crown molding is the same color as my kitchen cabinerts (picture below) a soft white.

I have been collecting paint swatches, painting my walls in various neutrals and pouring over magazines and blogs to look for the perfect color.

Not only will the family room be painted but the kitchen and eating area too. They all flow into one another.

My kitchen cabinets are white. So is the countertop, but we are also doing a little kitchen refresh and I am replacing the countertops with black soapstone.

I want to keep my walls neutral, but not too beige. And not to muddy dirt brown. Somewhere in between.

Here is what I have come up with.



And these neutrals  too...





Here is another look at some colors against the kitchen cabinets...



What do you think? Do you have any other suggestions? I would be so happy to hear from you!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top