StoneGable is having a party and YOU are invited!

I am hosting a brand new weekly linky party,
ON THE MENU MONDAY!


ON THE MENU MONDAY is a menu planning meme (linky party).

If you are a menu planner, than this the place for you!

BUT...

ON THE MENU MONDAY is NOT limited to to those of us who weekly or monthly menu plan.

If you are planning an event, party, soiree, bash, celebration, brown-bag lunch, affair, coffee-klatch, feast, take-out dinner, cozy meal, luncheon, reception, picnic shindig, barbecue.. you get the picture, and have a menu this is the place for you too!

Bring your menu ideas, recipes, photos, tips, and anything else you have to share!

I hope ON THE MENU MONDAY will be more than just weekly menu planning (very important too!) meme, but a place where readers can get great tips, creative ideas and ready made menus for whatever the day or occasion.

Please join me, June 26th, for StoneGable's first ON THE MENU MONDAY. I hope to have the link up by 9:00 PM.

And PLEASE help to spread the word. I'm asking my blogging friends to give ON THE MENU MONDAY a shout-out!
Grab the ON THE MENU MONDAY on my sidebar.

Get those menus ready and

 LET'S PARTY



I am participating in::
Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top