Happy June! It's strawberry season in my part of the country... and that means I'll be busy making yummy strawberry jam! It makes my whole kitchen smell just heavenly!!!  You can find a scrumptious how-to-put-up-jam recipe on my sidebar. If you have never canned anything this is a great way to start! It's the perfect no fail recipe!

Make sure to stop back tomorrow... I have a real special recipe to share!
Now, here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Chipotle Cornish Game Hens Under A Brick
(see Monday's Post for recipe)
Salad from the Garden with 
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes






TUESDAY






WEDNESDAY~ FAMILY DINNER NIGHT
Tacos and Fixins
Spanish Rice






THURSDAY
Watermellon Feta Salad






FRIDAY






SATURDAY
Salad From The Garden with ITALIAN HERB VINAIGRETTE





SUNDAY






OTHER RECIPES ON THE MENU THIS WEEK...



















Remember to



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top