A good woman is hard to find,
and worth far more than diamonds...

When she speaks she has something worthy to say,
and she always says it kindly.
She keeps an eye on everyone in her household,
and keeps them all busy and productive.
Her children respect and bless her;
her husband joins in with words of praise:
"Many women have done wonderful things,
but you've outclassed them all".

Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades.
The woman to be admired and praised
is the woman who lives in the Fear-of -God.

Give her everything she deserves!
Adorn her life with praise!

Exerpts from Proverb 31, The Message



I have remembered my Mother's prayers, they have always followed me.
They have clung to me all my life. ~ Abraham Lincoln




Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
Your are a wonderful Mother!
I love you!


Happy Mother's Day to you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top