Do you ever feel like me... that you tend to make the same things over and over again? Because I often cook from the bounty of our veggie garden we tend to eat the same thing. But that's a good thing! At least most of the time! The veggies are so fresh and their flavors are at their peek! But we sure do eat a lot of them!

We are eating the last of the cucumbers this week... thank goodness! I'm a little cucumbered out to tell the truth!

And this is the only time of the year I eat tomatoes... right off the vine! What a treat. So most of our meals have fresh tomatoes!

Our onions are ready to come in so a slow cooker version of FRENCH ONION SOUP is on this week's menu that is absolutely delicious! I bet the Candy Sweet variety of onions will make the soup extra good!

Hope you are also cooking from your gardens, farm stands or local markets, too!

Now, here's the winner of the

StoneGable Ball Jar Home Canning Products

BALL CANNING DISCOVER SET







DEB mcK
who commented...

I love canning and my favorite is to put up jelly in the littlest ball jelly jars. They are the perfect size for gifting and for 'sampling' jellies. The strangest ones I've canned are pea hull and corn cob jellies-both with rave reviews. Love love love Ball jars. Thanks for the opportunity!

Deb, send my your address and I'll get your giveaway out to you! My e-mail is on the sidebar!

A big thanks to the kind folks at Jarden Home Brands, makers of Ball Jars for the great giveaway!


Now here's what's ON THE MENU...



MONDAY


TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY





THURSDAY~ SOUP DAY
Garden Tomatoes
Crusty Bread






FRIDAY



SATURDAY~ SLOW COOKER AND SOUP DAY
FRENCH ONION SOUP
Garden Tomatoes







Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top