I just got home from HAVEN, a blogging conference in Atlanta for DIY bloggers! It was such a blast!!!! I got to meet and hang out with many other bloggers... what a fun group... and LEARN so so much!

Now that I am home, it's back to working on the foyer! Today the runner comes for the stairs. And this week I'm making those curtains in the living room and dining room I keep putting off!!!!!

The other big project over the next couple of days is to get the cucumbers from the garden canned into yummy garlic dills! We have had one prolific little cuke plant!

The menu this week is full of seasonal ingredients... my favorite way to cook! Lots of great veggies straight from our garden!!!

Here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY

TUESDAY
Sauteed Rice


WEDNESDAY
Summer Berries With Balsamic Drizzle





THURSDAY
LEEK AND ONION TART
Bibb Lettuce With Raspberries And Caramelized Pecans In A Champagne Vinaigrette






FRIDAY


SATURDAY


SUNDAY~ BOOK CLUB POT LUCK AT STONEGABLE
SMOKED BBQ BEEF SANDWICHES
The Girls Will Bring The Rest







Here are some other recipes on this week's menu...



ZUCCHINI CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD





Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top