IMG_1227-001


Welcome to... 

TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #61

And just like the fork says... it's pure BLISS to see you here again and find so many great creative posts all in one place!

Here are a few inspirations from last week's TTT...


Mary from HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS shared her fabulous Potting Shed and a very fun use for an old CHICKEN FEEDER.




IMG_1222-001





Amy from ATTA GIRL SAYS is showing off her gorgeous new LAUNDRY ROOM AND MUDROOM RENOVATION. It is amazing!







Let's all say YUMMY! Look at these adorable LEMON CAKE BATTER TRUFFLES from SIMPLY SUZANNE'S AT HOME. The look pop-in-your-mouth scrumptious!









Now this is a match... BURLAP AND CHEVRON. Both are so popular right now!!!!
Head over to GLAMOROUS AFFODABLE LIFE and Fotini will show you how to make these beauties!








Katie from UPCYCLED TREASURES made this fabulous and chic MOSS MONOGRAMMED LETTER FRAME. This is on my must-try list!!!!




diy-moss-monogrammed-letter-frame





These yummy APPLE CRUNCH BARS by Maria from SHOP GIRL are making me so so hungry!!!!
Don't these look wonderful... perfect for fall!








I must confess Vanessa and Heather from AT THE PICKET FENCE are my darling young friend!!!! I love everything they do! I met them at Haven and got all teary eyed... they are that special!!!! You've gotta see the DISHTOWEL WALL ART they created!!!!




How to Make Framed Fabric Wall Art with Target Kitchen Towels





Aren't these lanterns just lovely in this beautiful kitchen? Head over to MEANINGFUL SPACES for a PENDANT LANTERN DIY.



056



This week I'm sharing HOW TO TAME BURLAP to be soft and odor neutral... we all love to use it, but let's be honest.... rough and stinky!








If you have been featured, please grab a "featured" button on my sidebar!



* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top