Creating a seasonal vignettes is my favorite way to decorate the kitchen table!

It's so much fun to play with my dishes and fun elements to make a vignette that brings the outdoor season inside!

This spring vignette is all about tulips and stock and eggs and bunnies and that beautiful spring green that all of nature turns after a long winter's nap...





I am so happy to be a part of ...






You can see all the talented bloggers who are participating at the end of this post.


This vignette started with a big round basket that I use for most vignettes in my kitchen and a beautiful rabbit towel laid in the bottom of it.



Because I am creating this Spring vignette to celebrate Easter, a white bunny covered dish had to be a part of it!










Stock and tulips fill a small white pitcher. It gives much needed height to the vignette and smells divine!!!!

I'll let you in on a little secret... the stock is real, but the tulips are not!

Did you notice that I tied a little bit of raffia around the neck of the pitcher?











Another pitcher stands next to the flowers and is filled with green flatware. We use it at dinner, wash it and put it back in the pitcher. Easy and  fun to change things up a bit!









The inspiration for this vignette were these marvelous faux eggs. I love the combination of the green and the unusual mottled eggs.












The eggs nest in a duo of green bowls.

These bowls have a nice design and texture to them.










At the back of the vignette is a small white pedestal with green bird plates on it. It's all topped off with a delicate cabbage covered bowl.  I think it is sitting a little to close to this hungry bunny!










If you would like to learn how I create kitchen table vignettes, click 6 TIPS FOR CREATING A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN TABLE VIGNETTE











My kitchen is ready for Easter... with the help of an easy to put together vignette!








Please check out all the wonderful hosts and linky parties this week!



Monday – Spring Mantels 

Tuesday – Spring Recipes 

Wednesday – Spring Crafts 

Thursday – Spring Vignettes

  Friday – Spring Porches and Wreaths








Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top