I found these fabulous square chippy frames at Luckett's last week and knew they would go on the bare wall in the dining room!

Now I need your help...PLEASE!!!! Put on your thinking caps and help me come up with something creative to put in them....







Whatever I put in them will hang right on the wall. No glass... no backing... no mat. Just wall and frame!

I think it is fun and fresh and a modern farmhouse spin to traditional pictures!







These fun, chippy frames bring a nice textural element to the wall and dining room.

I could even seasonally change what goes in the frame!


Here are a couple of ideas I had.... platters, soup tureen lids, smaller pictures, wooden stars, and wreaths.








Here's some guidelines:
* must be white or neutral
*must work with the rest of my dining room



Look at these chippy frames... who doesn't love real-deal chippiness!









As Bobby was hanging them he was complaining a little about how dusty and dirty they were. I told him it was a wonderful patina!



Okay, I'd love to hear from all of you... that means all my wonderful. creative readers that don't comment. I need your help!

Thanks, in advance! You are the best! xo








My next job in the dinning room is to hang these vintage soup tureens...







REMEMBER TO

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top