I have been making this easy Parmesan dip for decades.

It is known as THE dip... that's all... just THE dip!

It's the only dip I ever really need to make and it can be whipped up with things I have in my pantry and frig!

Don't let the simple ingredients fool you... it is goo-oo-ood!   This is is a keeper recipe...




I serve this with crudites or pretzels or ripple potato chips. 

It's also wonderful as a sandwich spread and great on spread all over chicken to be grilled.

Oh, YUMMY! 








THE DIP
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese (in the green shaky can... don't judge me!)
1 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 TBS fresh parsley, finely chopped

Mix all the ingredients together. 

That's it! 



Just one little taste and you'll be hooked!




Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top