Are you thinking Easter dinner yet? Well, here at StoneGable I am in full planning mode! This week I'll be making my list and checking it twice (opps, wrong holiday)... so I have everything in order for Easter weekend! It's all paper work right now, but after next weekend it will be all about shopping, cooking and getting the house ready for family and guests!

Even though my children are in their 20's I still give them Easter baskets.  This year they will all get their favorite chocolates and items they can use in their gardens. Each couple gets one big utilitarian basket all wrapped up just for them. So fun!

The weather is still unseasonably chilly so I am still in recipe transition! If you make one thing this week you should try the Asparagus Roll Ups with Cheese. So, so yummy!

Now here's what's on the menu...





MONDAY
Bibl Lettuce with GREEN GODDESS DRESSING






TUESDAY







WEDNESDAY







THURSDAY







FRIDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Sticky Rice



SATURDAY






SUNDAY~ FAMILY LUNCH AFTER CHURCH
Puff Pastry Pizza (look for a post on Friday)










OTHER RECIPES ON THE MENU...











Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top