Hi friends! I have a super busy week this week! I'm fluffing and staging and decorating some room at StoneGAble for a very special event I'll tell you about later this month! I am over-the-moon excited to share it with you!

If you make one thing on the menu it has to be the SPICY OVEN BBQ RIBS. They are uber easy to make and everyone loves them!!! Don't forget to double the MAGIC RUB recipe in the menu. I use it on so much I grill and bake and I bet you will too!

Hope you all have a yummy week...

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY 





TUESDAY
Grilled Asparagus






WEDNESDAY
Salad Greens with GREEN GODDESS DRESSING






THURSDAY
Grilled Balsamic Flank Steak 
Baked Potatoes
Sliced Tomatoes


StoneGable: grilled balsamic flank steak with chimichurri sauce.. served over greens


FRIDAY
Crusty Bread


SATURDAY
BBQ CHICKEN







SUNDAY






OTHER RECIPES ON THIS WEEK'S MENU...


from Faithfulness Farm







My new culinary LOVE!








Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top