Happy Monday!
Now that Easter is a day behind us and I am basking in the chocolate afterglow of the day, it's time to work off all the pilfering of the Easter baskets and get into some serious exercise and good eating!

If you live in my neck of the woods you will find me at the pool. Swimming and water aerobics are my exercises of choice. Swimming is easy on the joints and so much fun!!! I try to fit it in 3-4 times a week.

My other exercise is weeding!!!! I have lots and lots of garden clean up to do... and finally the weather is warm enough to get outside!


This week I'm using up that Easter ham and those dozens of hard boiled eggs! If you make one thing this week, try the EGG SALAD WITH CREAM CHEESE AND HERBS! You will be addicted... and you can get rid of all those eggs!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Taco Salad
SLOW COOKER REFRIED BEANS






SATURDAY
CHICKEN PICATTA
Angel Hair Pasta
CAESAR SALAD








SUNDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
SLOW COOKER BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP
Crusty Bread




OTHER RECIPES ON THE MENU...




EGG SALAD WITH CREAM CHEESE AND HERBS






KEY LIME MINI DESSERTS







ZESTY RANCH CRACKERS


Have a great week!

Remember to

Pin It


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top