I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Here at StoneGable we are still celebrating!!! It's quiet right now... but the second wave of family comes on Friday.  We will be in "festive mode" until after New Year's day!! I hope all of you are getting to enjoy loved ones and good food... and maybe even a little nap or two!!!

This week's features are warm and cozy...




Toile and plaid... what a welcoming combination!!!  The master bedroom at THE OPULENT COTTAGE is beautifully decorated in TOILE, PLAID AND GINGHAM! Just stunning... and the favorite entry last week!



IMG_2339


ICE LUMINARIES  would be pretty all winter long! Cindy at APPLESTONE COTTAGE  shared these icy lights... what a welcomed surprise they would be!!!





























Winter Weather takes a toll on my hands and body. I love to use a scrub on my hands... it makes such a difference.  Debbie at REFRESH RESTYLE has a very smart SUGAR SCRUB that incorporates a gentle soap in the mixture. I'm making this and keeping it near my kitchen sink!




Sugar Scrub




Winter is the time for a great cup of hot chocolate! Wouldn't these CHOCOLATE SPOONS make it taste even better!!! Head on over to Beaux R'eves to see this easy and fun tutorial!








This is such an adorable MOSSY GREEN DRESSER!!! Liz Marie from LIZ MARIE BLOG repainted and restored it! I LOVE the color. I am so ready to paint a piece of furniture!!!! LOVE the gold dresser pulls too... she will show you how easy they are to do!!!







We love soup at StoneGable... and doesn't this SHRIMP SOUP from Brandi at DON'T DISTURB THIS GROOVE looks scrumptious!!! You will find this ON THE MENU next week! YUMMY!







Meg at MT TAILS made this sweet REINDEER ON FABRIC... isn't this a handsome piece of art! I thought so too!!!!  This is a must try winter project!!!






If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us this week!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post as the title page with TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS and the number written on it, with a border.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top