Need a quick dinner? But not just a quick dinner... a dinner that is scrumptious? And not just a scrumptious dinner... but a dinner full of fresh flavor? And not just a dinner full of fresh flavors... but a dinner with a flaky crispy crunch? And not just a dinner with a flaky crispy crunch... but a dinner with WOW factor...

Then this is the recipe... it is fast, scrumptious, fresh, flaky and WOW worthy...



I saw a picture of a mini tomato pie in a magazine and knew I had to make it... but when I was ready to make it I could not find the magazine! Note to self, you have way too many magazines!

So I made up my own tomato pie. Filled with the zippy taste of just picked tomatoes and a great creamy Parmesan basil filling, this little pie has big big flavor!

My family loved it before it came out of the oven. The great aroma of this pie introduces itself before it hits the table!





I served this with an Arugula Salad and had a great summery meal!



Pin It



FOODIE FRIDAY at Rattlebridge Farm
FRIDAY FOOD at Home Cooking With Serena
Overflowing With Creativity at It's Overflowing
BACK FOR SECONDS SOCIAL at Back For Seconds
FAVORITES ON THE FIRST at The Polohouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top