The internet is filled with so many creative bloggers! Since TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS began  I guess I have been focusing on blogger's DYI's! We can make, build, cook, upcycle, sew, weld (well, I haven't found that one yet but I am sure it is out there) decorate, demolish, knit, paint, copy, modge podge,  tie-dye,  frame, weave, stain, transfer, stencil, grow... and a whole lot more!

We are a talented group!

Here are a few posts to prove it...



Angela at NUMBER FIFTY-THREE made this beautiful BEACHY PATRIOTIC FLAG
What a great idea when you want to fly OLD GLORY but red, white and blue just does not fit your decor style!



Keep those coffee filters on hand! Kitty from KITTY'S KOZY KITCHEN gives us great TIPS FOR USING COFFEE FILTERS




BATHROOM MIRROR MAKEOVER is the answer beautifully framing those unframed bathroom mirrors!
I bet we will all be rushing to THE FAMILY CEO to see how! Thanks, Julie!




There's chocolate at THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND! SALTED CHOCOLATE CAKE POPS AND CAKE BALL TRUFFLES are easier to make with a step-by-step tutorial!




Cindy, I think you are a superwoman! Just look at this fabulous stained concrete floor from BEAU R'EVES!
If you have concrete you'll want to see Cindy's DYI STAINING CONCRETE




Here is my TTT for this week...


View Post


 If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.

Please visit our featured bloggers and see their creative blogs!

Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top