Bloggers are a great community of creative, innovative and industrious people!!! I am always amazed and thrilled by our collective talent!

Just look at a few of these great posts from last week's TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS...


You have got visit at Jennifer's TRASH PICKIN' TRANSFORMATION! I'd love these in my living room! Visit City  Farmhouse to see how she literally turned trash into these treasures!




Isn't this a great way to iron! Anita from Aunt Nubby's Kitchen made this darling sock monkey WASHER AND DRYER TOP IRONING BOARD. I'll be making one too!


I actually have an old family milk can in my basement. So I am very excited about this next project! 
Laurel's OLD PAINTED MILK CAN is one to swoon over! So authentic! Visit her at The North End Loft!



Linda from White Weathered Hutch shows us how to make this charming HERB DRYING RACK. It cost her no money... just a little time!!!  What a great project for gardeners... and a great gift for a gardener, too!


Let's keep that chicken wire theme going... with a stunning CHICKEN WIRE OLD PICTURE PHOTO FRAME from Anita at Cedar Hill Ranch!  Anita's dining room makeover is really something you don't want to miss. She also hosts a wildly successful  linky party... one you should really check out!



This chalkboard is a work of art! Kristen at Ella Claire says we can all be chalkboard artist with her CHALKBOARD DRAWING TUTORIAL. Great tutorial, thanks Kristen!



Did you know that the most popular American food is pizza. No surprise here! I get some fabulous recipes form THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND. Here is a detailed culinary tutorial for making a very upscale and company worthy SAUSAGE AND CARAMELIZED ONION PIZZA.



If you have one, then...SHOW ME YOUR LABEL MAKER! This is my post on tips and tidbits about one of my favorite gadgets! Come see how this little wonder keeps me organized... and peek into my pantry cabinets!


 If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.

Please visit our featured bloggers and see their creative blogs!

Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top