Happy October!

AND...

Welcome to 

FALL AROUND THE HOME

12 fabulous bloggers sharing 12 different rooms of the house all decked out in fall finery!

Today it's 

FALL AROUND THE KITCHEN

here at StoneGable.

I've been waiting for you...







Seasonal decorating always starts in my kitchen. Because I spend the most time in this room, I love to be surrounded by the sights and smells of the season!



These days you can find me making anything pumpkin! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin biscotti. pumpkin smoothies and even pumpkin chili!












A large galvanized tray holds french buckets filled with mums and asparagus fern. And a brambly vine weaves its way around the arrangement. I filled the tray with white pumpkins and mini Indian corn. All things I love about fall!

In the background the scale that held apples now is full of mini gourds!














Because my kitchen is a the workhorse of my home I keep the decor to a minimum... 

BUT

My kitchen table is set for the Autumnal season!

Setting a festive table is one of my favorite things to do!

I set this table especially for you today!











The table is set in orange and black... but not in the traditional way! 


Lots of black and white patterns with a little touch of orange. Black and white is so dramatic!









A black and white checked ribbon looks sassy  tied around a baby boo pumpkin sitting in an orange leaf  bowl.










Vintage flatware in soft fall hues pair up with mini Indian Corn!









An ironstone cup sits on a black and white stylized floral saucer. What fun to mix and match!









The centerpiece is filled with locally grown gourds and pumpkins.  A handful of white crinkled paper makes a nice nest for them.









Fall has come my kitchen...








It's my favorite time of year!













Here are the blogs opening their homes up today...










DSC_7677-001






Shirley Standley Stankus's photo.





Kim Clay Hites's photo.








If you missed the Fall tour yesterday....




Becca Baroody Bertotti's photo.





Dawn DeLand Cain's photo.





Kelly Elko Eclectically-Vintage's photo.





Ann Drake-On Sutton Place's photo.





Kim Nichols's photo.




Laura Janning Topthistopthat's photo.

Pin It


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top