Help And Encouragement For Bloggers:



I feel like I just found a gold mine! Or stumbled across a great secret of the ages! And I am so excited to share the wealth.  While visiting other blogs this week I found this wonderful site that is like a support system for fellow bloggers.The Secret Is In The Sauce is a website designed for women bloggers to encouraging, support and educate us.   This site is full of PINK ATTITUDE!

The site facilitates meeting other bloggers. Through "Todays Featured Blog", SITS followers are encouraged to visit  blogs and leave a comment. And you know how we all love comments! Building friendships and giving exposure to our blogs are great benefits of SITS.

Another benefit of this fabulous site is the Hints and Tips section.  There are inspirational bloggy tips this week such as: "Showcasing Your Best Post" and "Catching Peoples Attention And Increasing Page Ranking". But that's not all... Every Saturday's  featured blogs give fantastic insider tips for more successful blogging!

Their Best Of section features really great blogs to read in humor, family, decorating/ craft, non-mommy blogs and recipe catagories.

I'm sure there is much more- but I am still discovering all this great site has to offer. I became a follower on my first visit! I can't believe I had not found this earlier. I didn't get the MEMO! So, this is your memo if you have not been to visit SITS- GO! If you blog you really need to check out this site! And join the almost 4,500 followers (look for the button at the top of this post on follower's sites) supporting and being supported by this great blog!

Happy Pink Saturday to EVERYONE!!!

I am joining Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday. This is another MUST SEE! Thanks Beverly!

White Serenade is a Pink Saturday blog that is one to see. Beautiful, artful and so very creative.  A wonderful new find for me... and you, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top