A Thanksgiving Blessing-



I come into my study in the early morning hour while it is still dark, and sit down with my Bible to read and give thanks on this day of Thanksgiving- I am deeply aware of the blessings I have and I am filled with joy and gratitude! The upstairs bedrooms are full this early morning- full of my children and family held so dear, still sweetly asleep.

No big show-and-tell table this day. Just a quiet picture to paint my feeling of peace before everyone else in the house gets up. ( I will post complete table in January)  I love this time... just me and God. Talking and listening and breathing in His presence!




A Psalm for Thanksgiving
Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth.
Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing,
Know that the Lord Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

Enter His gates with thanksgiving,
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him; bless His name.
For the Lord is good;
His lovingkindness is everlasting,
And His faithfulness to all generations.
                                                               Psalm 100




May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and may God richly your lives!
Happy Thanksgiving!
With much affection,
Yvonne

I am participating in Tablescape Thursday hosted by Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top