Black, Blush and Ivory:




I know this is an odd way to start this post, but here goes..... My camera died! And so did the pictures for this Pink Saturday.  I went right out and bought another camera ( it is like a security blanket for me!). But I don't know how to use it yet. So I have no pictures to go along with my planned post, "The Great Borscht Debacle". It will now become next week's planned post!




Because I already committed to Pink Saturday, I wanted to share something pink...

Here are some Pink pictures  from the wedding of my daughter Jacqueline and her Prince Charming, Jonathan.  My very first Pink Saturday post was about the pink hydrangea wall paper in her bedroom and growing up http://stonegable.blogspot.com/2009/10/pink-saturday-shades-of-pink-past-w-ho.html !




She is the utimate definition of "pink". Girly, sassy and fun! Sweet and such a blessing. So I am sharing her today.






Because of her love for pink, she had a pink wedding. Black, blush and ivory! Here are just a few pictures of a Perfect and Pink day. Thank you for indulging me!




















I am joining Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for  Pink Saturday! Go over for a very uplifting visit! http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top