This week I had a biopsy of my thumb nail bed (no worries) so my left hand was a little out of commission! 
I was not able to cook or use my hand very well.

The recipe I planned to make and post could not be done and the silver spoon garden markers did not get finished! What's a blogger to do when her best laid posting plans go awry...  Write about yourself!!! YIKES!

So, I posted  10 RANDOM THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME yesterday! I didn't want this to be all about me, so I asked my readers to tell me something about them too!

It was AMAZING and soooooo much fun! This has become my favorite post because of all the interesting responses!!!!! I found out some delightful and funny random facts about you!

Here are just a few...


My random fact would be that I hope to one day write the lyrics to a Christmas song, even have topic already picked out.  Lynn at Happier Than A Pig In Mud

 I cry at the Hallmark card and Folgers coffee commercials.  Kim at Savvy Southern Style

One random thing about me? I would love to publish a children's book. Nana Diana Takes A Break

I am a hugger and have been told many times that I do give the best hugs. I cry at sad movies, commercials, cards you name it I have a tear for it.  Lori at Wildflowers

 I sang with a band in HS. Yup, and it was FUN! I now only sing while in the car alone:) Pinky at Designs By Pinky

 One thing most people don't know about me is that I can tie a fly for fishing that would make all fishermen want them.  Gretchen from Bird Nest Cottage

One random thing...I studied chemical and biological weapon systems for my Master's Degree. 
Elizabeth at Pine Cones And Acorns

 Four leaf clovers almost scream at me lol I find them all the time..my daughter can too. Melissa


One random thing...I cannot smell. My whole life, I've been faking it. Gayle


One random thing: On days that I KNOW I MUST get a lot of things done around the house, I keep my pajamas on so that I'm not tempted to leave! Alycia at Tablescapes At Table Twenty One


Wasn't that fun? Thanks everyone for the interesting random facts!!!!  To see 10 Random Facts About Me and others click HERE.. join in with your random fact too!

I am now able to cook so here's what's ON THE MENU...

MONDAY
Pan Seared Scallops With A Lemon Wine Reduction
Wilted Spinach With Sherry Vinegar
Individual Scalloped Potatoes

TUESDAY
Tacos And The Fixins'

WEDNESDAY
Pesto Pecan Bow Tie Pasta With Salmon And Bacon
Arugula, Shaved Parmesan, Pine Nuts In A Lemon Vinaigrette

THURSDAY
Red Chicken
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans In Garlic Oil

FRIDAY
Dinner Wedge Salad
My Favorite Bleu Cheese Dressing

SATURDAY~ Company's Coming
Lobster Pot Pie
Boston Bibb Lettuce With Clementines, Pistachios And Bleu In a Poppyseed Vinaigrette
Elegant Strawberry Dessert
I have made this very beautiful and impressive dessert for years. This is one to make when you want jaws to drop! Look for this very special recipe in an upcoming StoneGable post!

SUNDAY
Mother's Day~ I'm not cooking... and don't know who is!

OTHER THINGS COOING AT STONEGABLE THIS WEEK:

Cream Of Asparagus Soup




StoneGable Iced Tea




Breakfast Cookies




Look for this yummy recipe this week...





PRINTABLE RECIPES

CULINARY TUTORIALS



Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* Please visit other OTMM participants

Pin It

I am participating in:
Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top