I love Tutorials... Learning how to make something step-by-step! Oohiing and aahing over creative and inspiring ideas! Saying, "Hey, maybe I could do that!" 

 DYI's makes my heart pitter pat! I bet they do the same thing for you too!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE to post tutorials on StoneGable... they are my most popular posts!

I am thrilled to announce... beginning next week, StoneGable will host a brand new linky party....

TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS
I hope you will join me every Thursday for TUTORIAL TIPS AND TIDBITS! The first TTT linky party will go live Wednesday, June 21 @ 8:00 pm.

Tutorial Tips and Tidbits is not just limited to tutorials of any kind, but also welcomes any posts with great tips or interesting tidbits. My hope is to host a linky party full of creative ideas!

It's all about learning and sharing and showing off and being inspired! Tutorials, Tips And Tidbits is the place to showcase what you've got!!!!!

I feel like this is finally a dream come true, I have been wanting to host this linky party for over TWO YEARS!

A GIVEAWAY...

To celebrate a new linky party here at StoneGable, I will be having a special Tutorial Tips and Tidbits themed giveaway next week! I am so excited!!!!!  Come back Wednesday June 21st for a look at this great giveaway and  enter to win... and don't forget to be a part of the first Tutorial Tips And Tidbits!!

Please help me spread the word! Grab a button on my sidebar!  Thanks everyone!!!!





Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top