These tailored white curtains are a Pottery Barn find. I purchased them (on a major sale) over 6 months ago and they have been packed away in their box until yesterday. 

What are they waiting for?  A bedroom to be painted! But, I just couldn't let them sit any longer... 
I thought they would bring a pretty summery feel to the eating area just off the kitchen... at least until the woodwork in the bedroom is painted.




I had Belgium linen curtains there, but it is fun to change things up... just for the summer.




I like the light and bright change! I wonder if they will ever make it back up to the bedroom?


Remember..

TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS

StoneGable's brand new linky party will go live at 8:00 tonight!!!!





Share your DYI's, tutorials, tips, fun tidbits. If you have something to show off... tell us about it and share it HERE!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top