We are BIG coffee drinkers here at StoneGable!  Mornings start with a mug of S-T-R-0-N-G coffee!

When we have a house full, I like to set up a coffee bar to have all things coffee on hand for our family and guests...




I found this great triple tiered galvanized metal caddy at the Pottery Barn Outlet. It works great as a coffee station. Getting all the mugs and coffee related paraphernalia up and vertical is quite a space saver.






 The coffee bar is stationed on one side the kitchen island, away from where I cook breakfast. That way I won't be shoo-ing people out of my cooking space!






The bottom two tiers store my everyday white mugs (HomeGoods)...







As well as a blue and white transferware bowl (Antique shop) of summery shells...








A blue and white mug filled with white handled spoons (both HomeGoods)...










And a little bowl of cherries! I know that my boys will not be able to hold out till breakfast without a little nosh!  

Striped napkins (Sur La Table) look summery and fresh tucked in here and there. These are great NO iron napkins! Perfect to use and reuse all season long!









The top tier holds all yummy things to make a strong cup of Joe even taste better.











An old flea market cup holds raw sugar.








Salt shakers hold cinnamon, nutmeg and cocoa.










The shakers were labeled with one of my favorite gadgets, my label maker. I could seriously get a little crazy with this wonderful fun machine!











Milk mixed with a little cream is in an easy to pour glass bottle.









White astilbe and purple salvia make a frilly little bouquet in a cobalt blue vase.









A blue woven basket (Wm-Sonoma) of sweets helps get rid of any morning hunger until breakfast is served!











A fun galvanized menu board let's everyone know the coffee du jour...









Who needs Starbucks...
Coffee anyone?









Pin It

Just a reminder...


The first TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS is this week! Post goes live Wednesday evening at 8:00!

Share your DYI's, tutorials, tips, fun tidbits. If you have something to show off... tell us about it and share it HERE!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top