I want my front door to say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" before I do!

This year, like most others, I made my door wreath from lots of greens, and bright Christmasy accents!





StoneGable sits off of a country road a bit so my wreath must be BIG and bright for all to see!






This wreath is very ... and I mean VERY easy to make.

To see THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE A LIVE WREATH, click HERE

 You won't believe how I do it... and how easy-peasy it is!






This year I used frazer fur, white pine, regular cedar, incense cedar and boxwood to fill this wreath.

Bright red ice crusted berries and red and white Christmas balls were added as accents.










This year I am using lots and lots of black and white check and plaid ribbon to decorate!

I used them on the front door too, with the addition of a fire engine red ribbon to make a big, bright bow!






A scrolly monogram fills the center of the wreath.  I am a northern girl... but I have a southern girl's heart! I love anything monogrammed!!!

I ordered the letters from SOUTHERN PROPER MONOGRAMS and then painted them white.  They did a wonderful job! This company is worth visiting!!!

I have another project for these letters when they come off the front door wreath!











So from My home to yours....

Merry Christmas!




Remember to

Pin It






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top