Happy 12-12-12! We won't see another triple digit date for 85 more years! Christmas is in exactly 12 days! If you still need some Christmas inspiration... you are at the right spot!

Here are a few of last week's MERRY AND BRIGHT entries...


Mary at HOME ON THE BAY shared her pretty CHRISTMAS KITCHEN
I love the soft colors and greens!!!







Isn't this CHRISTMAS MANTLE Kelly from Lily Pad Cottage designed stunning! I'm going to make a sign for over my mantle next year... thanks for the inspiration, Kelly!







I am a huge fan of boxwood. Jessica at MOM 4 REAL made this sassy and festive BOXWOOD WREATH. LOVE the monogram!!!







Melissa from THE HAPPIER HOMEMAKER made this NO SEW DROP CLOTH TREE SKIRT. This is a very easy and so so pretty way to hide the tree stand! Great tutorial, Jessica!







Look at these gorgeous FREE PRINTABLES ready for all of us to use at GLAMOUOUS, AFFORDABLE LIFE. Fontini has others on her glamorous site too!







This OLD FASHIONED CHOCOLATE DIPPED PEANUT BRITTLE is making me so hungry! Barbara from 21 ROSEMARY LANE makes this recipe so easy! She even has an adorable way to "wrap" it! YUMMY!







I'm just now starting to wrap my Christmas gifts... and Miriam and Erika at BE BOOK BOUND have some fabulous ideas of WRAPPING PRESENTS. Each one is different and so creative!







Dawn from INSPIRED LIVING planted PAPERWHITES for the first time this year. Aren't they gorgeous in the milkglass containers? If you head over to her blog you will also get a look at her beautiful kitchen decorated for Christmas!







I love FOLK! The blog and the magazine!!! Our very own dear bloggers are big contributors and they are so so talented. If you haven't checked out FOLK you will certainly want to!!!

Amy from MOMMA HEN'S SCOOP contributed this beautiful and frugal CHRISTMAS LOG DECOR. I love here photos!  








This week I have an easy and very effective way to AGE GALVANIZED METAL. I use this method to age the big tub my Christmas tree is in this year!





If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us this week!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post as the title page with TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS and the number written on it, with a border.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top