Oh, goodness... I'm late!!!!

Late for ON THE MENU MONDAY

So so sorry! I have been away visiting and having way too much Christmas fun. 

But, I'm back and ready for another great week of foodie inspiration...

Here's what's ON THE MENU...



MONDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Tossed Salad With BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE

TUESDAY
Roasted Broccoli in Garlic Oil


WEDNESDAY




THURSDAY
Sauteed Spinach

FRIDAY

SATURDAY
Chopped Salad

SUNDAY~ SOUP DAY


Here are some scrumptious samples from last week's TTT...


Libby at TWIRL AND TASTE made a yummy BILLION DOLLAR CANDY BAR. I could have one... or five.. right now!!!!






Are you a cookie lover too? Lynn from HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN MUD shared EGGNOG GLAZED SPRITZ COOKIES. What a fabulous combination!!!








I am always looking for another chicken recipe! Nici from Posed Perfection shared this exotic SLOW COOKER BUTTER CHICKEN... and a virtual trip to World Market! Sounds a little like shopping and lunch!







My blogging friend Gail from FAITHFULNESS FARM and I have something in common other than blogging... we eat lo-carb. This PANERA CAULIFLOWER CHEESE SOUP is perfect for all you foodies that like to stay lo-carb!!! I'm making her soup this week!







If you still need a couple of small Christmas gifts or hostess gifts, why not make CHRISMASSY BRANDIED APPLES from BLACK FOX HOMESTEAD. They sound sinful and so sophisticated!









This is a sweet treat that is absolutely irresistible to me! CITRUS STREUSEL DRIZZLE CAKE makes me weak in the knees... and almost all of my willpower flies out the window!!! Run on over to DIMPLES & DELIGHTS to get the recipe for this beautiful cake!








Are you on a sugar high yet? Seems like everyone pulls out such fabulous treats at Christmas... like these darling MERRY CHRISTMAS PRETZELS from Aimee at BARNES AND NOODLES!






NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top