Christmas day is right around the corner!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to participate in TTT! 

If you aren't inspired enough by now... here are some fabulous entries from last week that should do the trick...


Gwen from BOLD ABODE put together the BLOGGER'S HOLIDAY HEIRLOOM RECIPE COLLECTION. This is an e-book of some of our favorite bloggers and their favorite holiday recipes! A must-see!!! Thanks, Gwen!!!




Look at this Christmas Tree!!! Isn't so so beautiful! Kristen from SOPHIA'S put up a GARDEN INSPIRED TREE this year. WOW, Kristen... this is amazing!






Chalkboard art draws me in! Very time intensive and interesting... and then with a few swipes it is gone! Thank goodness it can be preserved in a photograph. This beautiful CHRISTMAS CHALKBOARD comes to us from Kelly at LILY PAD COTTAGE.





This colorfuHOLIDAY DOOR BASKET from Athena at MINERVA'S GARDEN is "Merry and Bright" for sure!!! What a happy welcome!






No, this is not a magazine cover!!! This gorgeous living room belongs to Kimberlee at THE FANCY SHACK. She gave us a CHRISTMAS TOUR. I am so inspired! Thanks, Kimberlee!!!






This LAYERED PEPPERMINT BARK looks so yummy! I have just enough time to make this before Christmas!!! Kimberly at SERENDIPITY REFINED made it for us!






You know (or now you do) I am a pillow lover! Look!!!! This handsome DEER SHLHOUETTE PILLOW comes from Dear Emmerline. This is another must do... my hubby and son would love a pillow with a deer on it!!! It will work wonderfully all winter.






My offering this week is a two-fer! I'm sharing how to make the WORLD'S EASIEST LIVE WREATH... no kidding!  You won't believe how this wreath is made.  






AND.... many people asked how I made the bow... so here is another DYI for making THE CHRISTMAS BOW.





If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us this week!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post as the title page with TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS and the number written on it, with a border.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top