All is Merry and Bright... I love that phrase!!!

But for some reason it takes a whole lot of "nothing is organized and clean" to get to "all is Merry and Bright" around StoneGable.

I am in awe of some homemakers who can whip out whip and up their Christmas decorations... decorate a designer tree... string the outdoor lights over the entire house... make fresh green wreaths for every window  WHILE they are baking 15 kinds of Christmas cookies... clean their guest rooms (and put up a tree in there too)...make Jr's Christmas Pageant costume and host a fabulous holiday party with no effort at all... or seemingly so!

For all of you who fit into that category... HAND OVER YOUR ELVES! Please share! After all, it IS the season of giving!

I will expect them here tomorrow morning!

Now, here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Roasted Broccoli

TUESDAY~ FREEZER MEAL
Halupkies
Rye Bread


WEDNESDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Chopped Salad
Crusty Bread



THURSDAY




THURSDAY


FRIDAY
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Root Vegetables


SATURDAY~ TRIAL CHRISTMAS SUPPER
Gnoccchi Con Guazzetto di Capriolo ( Gnoccchi With Venison Stew)
(Look for upcoming recipe)





Individual Crochenbouche
(look for upcoming recipe)





SUNDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY




Here are some yummy OTMM features from last week...


You must love Doritos as much as I do! Andrea from THE OPUPULENT COTTAGE shared this fabulous sounding DORITOS BREAKFAST CASSEROLE! It was the most viewed link last week. Oh.. I can't wait to make this!

IMG_2269



I am making this GOLDEN FRUITCAKE for my Mom! She is a huge fruitcake fan. It has been my theory that there is really only one fruitcake made each year... it just gets regifted over and over... until it gets to my Mom! If Cathy from WIVES WITH KNIVES (don't you love that name?) makes it... it gotta be delicious! And now the world will have three!






SPAGHETTI CASSOULET sounded so intriguing I had to check out this recipe from Jenna at THE PAINTED APRON. It looks scrumptious! It will be ON THE MENU next week for sure!! Thanks, Jenna!






If you are planning a holiday get-together and need some delicious recipes go visit my dear friend Mary at HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS! Her blog is like the best magazine! Sooooo beautiful!  She shared  recipes and decorations and beauty from a cookie exchange... and this very pretty CHA-CHA CHICKEN SALAD






The CAFE' SUCRE' FARINE is another great foodie blog! Chris makes everything sound and look so good... like this TURKEY TORTILLA SOUP. Oh, Yumminess!!!! Now I know how I am using my turkey carcass!







Scones and Christmas... they go together so wonderfully. Especially if they are CINNAMON SCONES from Camille at GROWING UP GABEL. The thought of them makes sugarplums dance in my head!



Cinnamon Scones




The Weekly Menu this week is COUPON KITCHEN. Alison, your recipes looks great... especially the TUSCAN CHICKEN PIZZA! So delicious!



Coupon Kitchen




My offering this week is STONEGABLE HOLIDAY GRANOLA BARS. They are good for you and very very good tasting!!! We eat them for breakfast-on-the-go!








NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU THIS WEEK...



 



Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top