This year I am keeping Christmas decorating simple and natural.

Using fresh greens, pinecones and black and white ribbon... my breakfast room is gussied up for the holidays!

Here is a little peek...




The table has a simple arrangement of greens, pinecones, a bird's nest along with two long burning candles.

To see how I made this arrangement click, HERE.




A garland of incense cedar hangs in the chandelier. It smells like Christmas!





A spray of regular and variegated boxwood tied up in a pair of black and white ribbon hangs on each chair back. This year I am foregoing the tradition red and green and going with a little more sophisticated look. Black and white works so well with greens!





Fresh boxwood wreaths hang on a pair of symmetrically placed shutter. Here is one of the two.





I hung the wreaths on a black and white checked ribbon.










A basket of greens hangs on the window of our porch door. Sorry the quality of the photos are not the best... I should know better than to take pictures in afternoon light!






My chicken lamp gets into the Christmas spirit too! This little bench sits behind the table and is often not visible in many of my breakfast room photos!

We use the bench when the table is extended. It gets lots of use!






I placed a grapevine charger under the lamp to look like a nest and added fresh greens.






It looks like my little hen is brooding!







Again, excuse the quality... but I wanted you to get a look at an area that is hardly ever photographed.








Beside the lamp is a bowl of pinecones and boxwood.







My breakfast room really reflects they direction I am going with my Christmas decor this year. I've opted to use what I have and add some pretty greens! 

I have lots more to show you!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top