Of all the flowers... zinnias are the happiest! Colorful and easygoing, they love to congregate in bunches and spread their happy disposition everywhere!!!!

Don't they make you smile!  These cheery zinnias came from my garden to brighten up my kitchen table and your day...







If you have Zinnias in your garden you can have them year after year. It is sooooo very easy to collect the seed heads and scatter them the next Spring. I always think reseeded Zinnias do so much better than transplanted ones!!!

Check out my HAPPY ZINNIAS... CARE, CUTTING AND COLLECTING SEEDS.

Lots of information and ideas for the zinnia lover!













I put together a little summer vignette for my recent HOUSE TOUR

I think these colorful blooms look their best surrounded by white! So, I shopped my cupboards and found some white dishes... and a few blue and white plates... to make a little vignette.









I felt it was safe to put the bunny terrine with the zinneas because they are not a rabbit's first choice for a snack.  I can't imagine why!!!!  I guess the bunnies think they are too pretty to eat!







Zinnias are my favorite summer flower!!!! How about you?





Don't forget..





TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS

begins tomorrow at 8:00 pm!

Show up and show off your creativity... any little tidbit will do!!!!



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top