PILLOWS!  I have pillow love!!!

The symptoms of pillow love are easy to spot! I think I have an advanced case!

 I have a "pillow closet".... pillows need to be removed from every chair or sofa if you want to sit down in my house... I can hear the pillows calling to me as soon as I step foot into a HomeGoods or Pottery Barn...every piece of material, dish towel or napkin is eyed up and considered the makings of a new pillow...I have "show" pillows and "usable" pillows... and fluffing all the pillows around StoneGable an aerobic exercise!!

Yes... I have pillow love... big time!

Here's some summer pillow love...




While scavenging through the clearance bins at my local Pottery Barn Outlet I found a set of blue and white bed pillow shams that were just the right color and pattern for my sofa... and they were cheap!!!!

I thought I could put an 18 inch pillow insert in them, fold over the top and close it with a big button.
Cute idea... huh?

On a whim I stuffed a Euro insert into them instead... and really liked their rotund squat shape.








The blue plays nicely with other touches of the same color in my family room.







They create a fun pillow profile! And my family is thrilled that they are considered "usable" pillows.

Added to my flag pillow (PBO), these new blue and whites bring a star-spangled pop of color to my family room.








Later this month I'm having my sofa slipcovered in a white duck twill... and doing some magic with my paintbrushes to my curtains!

Maybe I'll even make a new pillow or two... or three...






Pin It


CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

At Home MAKE YOUR OWN FLASH SALE ....

going on now! Hundreds of items for your home to choose from





Click HERE for sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top