Welcome to...

TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #59

So glad you stopped by! By the time you are reading this I'll be packing for Haven. My flight leaves tomorrow morning. Think of me and say a little prayer. I'm not the best flyer in the world!

I'm going to Haven with all of you in mind! I hope to come back with lots and lots of great ideas to share... especially DYI's!

Now let's see some of last week's creative entries...




Isn't this a gorgeous PAINTED FARMHOUSE TABLE! Makes me wish I would have held on to my old table. See how Debra from COMMON GROUND painted a honey stained table.






Ashley from ASHLEY'S DANDELION WISHES shared THE PREFECT APPETIZER... and I agree. It's my favorite for lunch too!








Hayley is a TEXAS GIRL IN PHILLY and she shared this so precious NO-SEW CANOPY. Don't you think every little girl should have one?








It's LAVENDER WEEK at Rattlebridge Farm (Don't you love that name?). Michael Lee is not only a fabulous novelist but an accomplished cook.  You don't want to miss all the lavender culinary beauty of the NOVEL BAKERS! I've been following Michael Lee since my first blog post!








HOW TO ORGANIZE A CRAFT ROOM.... really? Oh, yes!!!! Head on over to Marti's at SEWLICIOUS HOME DECOR and she will get you on the road to organized in no time at all! Printing this post!!!!!





If you love to... or wish you could paint with ANNIE SLOAN CHALK PAINT head on over to Danielle's blog SILVER PENNIES for a fabulous, fabulous post filled with the BEST TIPS FOR PAINTING WITH ASCP. You will thank me for pointing you there... your're welcome!








Elizabeth, I just love love love this fun and easy summer project. Now I know what to do with all my collected shells...make a SEA SHELL MONOGRAM. You will find this fun diy at PURPLE HUES AND ME.









I am not above begging a blogger to come and share a post at TTT! When I saw this VINTAGE SEWING PATTERN WREATH from NUMBER FIFTY-THREE I sort pleaded with Angela to share it. Isn't it awesome!!!! THanks, Angela!









Andrea from WILLOW WISP COTTAGE shows-off (in the nicest way) her beautiful MODERN FARMHOUSE COTTAGE KITCHEN REVEAL. I love a white kitchen!!!










The title of this post really got my attention, "A CAKE FOR EXHAUSTED COOKS". Betty, this is my kind of cake!!! You can find it at MY COZY CORNER.







There were lots of HOME TOURS last week. Here's mine... and links to 25 wonderful homes that were also on tour!






Thanks again for joining in this week...,

as I always say...

"SHOW UP AND SHOW OFF YOUR CREATIVITY... ANY LITTLE TIDBIT WILL DO!"


If you have been featured, please grab a "featured" button on my sidebar!



* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top