We just got back from a fun trip to the Chesapeake Bay this weekend. I love getting away, but I really love coming home!
On the drive home I had time to think about what veggies I could use from the garden in this week's menu...





The zucchini are just about finished. Bless them... they give it their all and one day finally say... "that's it"! Well, I think that day has come. I should get another meal or two out of them! Thankfully I have stored bags and bags of shredded zucchini in the freezer!

The eggplants are almost ready... they probably need a little longer. But the peppers, cukes, collards and tomatoes are reaching their final destiny this week... my dinner table!!! They are all healthy and full of flavor and ready to make some delicious dinners!!!

Here is what's ON THE MENU...


MONDAY






TUESDAY
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches





WEDNESDAY








THURSDAY






FRIDAY








SATURDAY





SUNDAY


OTHER EATS AND TREATS...
















I hope you have a yummy week!



Pin It


Here's what I am working on for this week at StoneGable...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top