Did you know that Google Reader is going away today!  I guess everything has a life cycle!

If you have been getting StoneGable post updates from Google Reader you will need to switch.

You can still stay updated with StoneGable news and new posts.  It's easy! Here's how...

I have developed my own newsletter with current StoneGable posts to keep you in the loop!

This is a fun new venture for me! And my newsletters are unique and personal!

All you have to do is subscribe to my new updates...

Find...

"SUBSCRIBE TO STONEGABLE FOR UPDATES"

on my sidebar, add your e-mail address and click subscribe.

That's it! Then look for...

"NEW POST FROM STONEGABLE" in your inbox!



Here is an example of how it will look...

 


 

Did you know that Google Reader is going away today!  I guess everything has a life cycle!
 
If you have been getting StoneGable post updates from Google Reader you will need to switch.
 
You can still stay updated with StoneGable news and new posts.  It's easy! Here's how...

READ MORE...
 
 

Here's a peak at what to expect this week at StoneGable.

Happy 4th of July Week!!!!
There is lots of grilling on the menu at StoneGable this week... and garden fresh veggies too!

I'm always on the lookout for zucchini recipes that do not have the words "bread" or "cake" in them. I'm sharing two of my very favorite zuke recipes this week. YUMMY...

If you try one thing from this week's menu it has to be the grilled veggies with balsamic dressing. It is my family's favorite way to eat veggies!!!! Sooooo good...

READ MORE...
 

 

Grey and speckled... utilitarian and sturdy... galvanized metal remind me of summer.
 
Probably because I have a big obsession with aged galvanized watering cans.
 
I found some new galvanized tin for a little vignette in my summer kitchen

READ MORE
 
 
Copyright ©|2013 STONEGABLE, All rights reserved.
Thank you for subscribing to StoneGable.
Our mailing address is:
http://www.stonegableblog.com
http://www,stonegable333@gmail.com
StoneGable... American Farmhouse Living




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top