Christmas and Paperwhites are a perfect combination.

They are delicate and fragrant snowy blooms that enhance any holiday decor.

One of my bowls of Paperwhites is in full bloom right now...






This year I put a cluster of paperwhites in a large scalloped bowl.

Here's how they looked when I planted them...













This is how the paperwhites looked a week ago...








And this is how they look today. Filled with beautiful blooms...








Snowy, showy clusters of blossoms...


Twigs, I spray painted white, work as stakes to keep the heavy heads upright... and the twigs have a wintery look that work with the paperwhites!








Once the paperwhites started to shoot up I put white and silver balls and pinecones around the base of them to hide the dirt.










Here's a closer look...









My buffet is decorated with lots of mercury glass...

I love love love mercury glass!















This sweet pedestal bowl held a beautiful bouquet of flowers and now it holds greens and pinecones.














A mercury glass votive on a cupcake pedestal is also filled with evergreens and frosty pinecones.









I have six of these darling little pedestals that I got from THE EVERYDAY FARMHOUSE SHOP. Aren't they adorable?









Paperwhites and mercury glass are a new favorite Christmas decor!








It's not too late to plant these easy-to-grow Christmas flowers... click HERE to see how!

If you plant them now you may have beautiful blooms on Christmas morning!









Remember To

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top